The Google Cloud Storage (GCS) integration with Indicative is available for Enterprise customers only. If interested, please contact us. You are required to grant Indicative access to your GCS bucket that contains your data.
In order to perform the following steps, you must have administrative access within GCS.
- Log into your Google Console account.
- Navigate to the bucket that contains your data.
- Click on the Permissions tab.
- Cklick on Add
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the New Members field
- Select the Storage Object Viewer role
- Click Save
- Grant Indicative the necessary information to move forward with your integration by completing this Data Integration Questionnaire.
If you have any questions or concerns about the above Integration, please contact your Customer Support Manager, or email email@example.com.