Single Sign-on (SSO) allows a user to log into Indicative using an authenticated identity from a third party provider such as Microsoft Azure or Okta. SSO is available for Enterprise customers only. If you don't see your provider's instructions here, please contact us for further instructions.
To configure single sign-on using OneLogin, first add the SAML Test Connector to your Admin Portal at onelogin.com, then enter your custom organization settings. When your configuration is complete, copy and paste the metadata into your Indicative Organization Settings to complete your SSO setup.
1. Log into your OneLogin Admin Portal, then click Applications.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, select “Add App”
3. Under Find Applications, enter "SAML" into the search bar, then select select “SAML Test Connector”
4. For the Display Name, enter "Indicative"
5. Upload the Indicative logos, available at the bottom of this page
6. Use the custom field values from https://app.indicative.com/#/organization/sso to complete the required fields in Configuration:
7. Add the following Parameters:
8. Click Save.
9. Click to open the More Actions dropdown, then click download your unique SAML MetaData.
10. Copy and paste XML file into https://app.indicative.com/#/organization/sso, then click Save.
11. On the Default Project Access tab of Organization Settings, enable default project access for at least one project, then click Save.To test your SSO configuration, use the “Dedicated Sign-on URL” listed here.
Optional: Once your SSO configuration is tested and confirmed, disable Email & Password Authentication on the Email & Password Authentication tab of Organization Settings, here.