Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multinational e-Commerce platform. Shopify is a subscription service that allows online retailers to create a website, and sell, ship and manage their products. Shopify facilitates the online selling process for small businesses. For more information, please visit Shopify's home page here.
To analyze your Shopify data in Indicative, please see the following instructions:
- In Indicative, from the left hand side menu, click Settings, and then click Data Sources
- On the left hand side, click Indicative Library/SDK
- Select your integration language, and copy the SDK Script
- Log in to your Shopify admin dashboard
- On the left hand side menu, click Online Store and then click Themes
- Click the Actions dropdown, and then click Edit Code
- Select the theme.liquid file
- Paste your SDK script just before the </body> tag in the above file
- In the upper right, click Save
These instructions will ensure that Page View and Web Session events will be sent to Indicative. To send more events, please see our documentation here.