Firebase is a Google-owned, leading tracking software. Businesses use Firebase to gain insight into the performance of their iOS, Android and web applications. Indicative has a seamless integration with Firebase through BigQuery. Please note that this integration is only available for Enterprise customers.
Adding a Data Source In Indicative
- In Indicative, click on Settings and select Data Sources.
- Click on New Data Source.
- Select Google BigQuery and Firebase. Click Connect.
- You should see this BigQuery + Firebase overview screen. Click Next
Enabling BigQuery Export
- Sign into the Firebase Console
- Click on the Settings icon, then click Project Settings.
- On the Project Settings page, click the Integrations tab.
- On the BigQuery card, click Link.
- Open the BigQuery console on Google Cloud Platform and Select a project.
- Enter the GCP Project ID containing your data.
- Enter the Dataset Name
- Enter the Table Name and click Next in Indicative.
This integration works by sharing the dataset with Indicative's service account and only requires read-only access to that dataset. Indicative takes on the cost of the query and caches this data in Indicative's proprietary analytics engine.
- Within the BigQuery Console, select your Project and your dataset from the previous section.
- Click on Share Dataset
- In the Dataset Permissions panel, in the Add Members field, place the user below.
- In the Select a Role dropdown, select BigQuery Data Viewer and click Add.
- Select the Schedule Interval to adjust the frequency at which new data is available in Indicative.
- Set the Schedule Time for when the data should be extracted from your BigQuery environment. It is critical that 100% of the data is available by this time to avoid loading partial data.
- Select Save
Waiting for Data
For additional advanced settings such as excluding certain events and properties, please refer to this page
If you have any questions or concerns about the above Integration, please contact your Customer Support Manager, or email email@example.com.