Google Tag Manager Overview
Google Tag Manager is an easy way to manage your website tags requiring no knowledge of coding. Using Google Tag Manager, you can add or update your own tags for conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing and more across websites and apps. Google Tag Manager is highly scaleable with the size of your business, implements extensive error checking, and facilitates collaboration across your team.
If you currently aren't using Google Tag Manager, and would like to learn more, visit Google Tag Manager's website here.
Google Tag Manager Integration
Add the Indicative Analytics tag template from the Community Template Gallery
The Google Tag Manager Community Template Gallery gives you as a Tag Manager user the ability to add our tag template directly from within Tag Manager.
To search for and add the Indicative Analytics tag template:
- From within Tag Manager, click Templates.
- In the Tag Templates section, click Search Gallery.
- To filter the list, click to open the search field and type "Indicative Analytics".
- Click on the "Indicative Analytics by Indicative" template entry to view details.
- To add the template, click Add to workspace.
- Click Add.
Tag templates added to your container will be displayed as an available option when you add a new tag. You can use these tags like any other tag.
Track Custom Events