The S3 integration with Indicative is available for Enterprise customers only. If interested, please contact us. You are required to grant S3 access to Indicative by editing the IAM policy of an existing S3 bucket.
In order to perform the following steps you must have administrative access to the AWS Console as well as your S3 database.
You are required to write an IAM policy to grant Indicative programmatic access to the respective S3 bucket.
To edit the IAM policy of an existing S3 bucket,
1. Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the IAM console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/.
2. Under the Services dropdown, select S3 under Storage.
3. Click on the appropriate bucket and then click into Permissions
4. Click Bucket Policy
5. Enter the following into the editor and click Save
a. Note: the bucket name to be replaced is bold
6. Grant Indicative the necessary information move forward with your integration by completing this Data Integration Questionnaire.
If you have any questions or concerns about the above Integration, please contact your Customer Support Manager, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.