The Snowplow S3 integration with Indicative is available for Enterprise customers only. If interested, please contact us. The Snowplow Unified Log is stored in an S3 bucket and the customer is required to write an IAM policy to grant Indicative programmatic access to the respective S3 bucket.
To edit the IAM policy of an existing S3 bucket,
1. Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the IAM console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/.
2. Under the Services dropdown, select S3 under Storage.
3. Click on the appropriate bucket and then click into Permissions. We recommend the enriched/archive bucket set up through your Snowplow configuration.
4. Click Bucket Policy
5. Enter the following into the editor and click Save
Note: the bucket name to be replaced is bold
6. Contact your account manager once you have granted Indicative programmatic access and provide your S3 bucket name.