In Segmentation, the Properties Explorer feature summarizes the most common property values associated with a specific event in your analysis. You can use the Properties Explorer to:
- Understand the composition of users performing a certain action
- Explore your data set for interesting or unexpected property breakouts
The Properties Explorer can be accessed when using a line or bar chart to visualize an analysis. There are a number of ways to open the Properties Explorer:
- Click the lightbulb next to an event in the chart legend
- Click on a data point within the analysis and select "Properties Explorer"
- Click the tab labelled "Data Insights" on the lefthand side of the chart