Bookmarks allow you to save analyses for future use. All bookmarks can be accessed by clicking the Bookmarks icon in the navigation bar. Each user is given a personal bookmark folder that only they can view. All other bookmark folders are public, and are visible to all other members of the organization.
The Bookmarks Menu
The Bookmarks Menu is located in the navigation bar on the lefthand side of the interface. Within the menu, all public bookmark folders are listed in alphabetical order. Each user is given a personal folder that only they have access to. Public bookmarks are marked in green.
Click on a folder to view the bookmarks contained within it. You may search for a particular bookmark folder by typing in the folder name in the search bar in the top righthand corner of the Bookmarks menu.
Once a folder is selected, you perform a number of actions within the menu.
- Rename a folder: Use the freeform text box to edit the name of a folder.
- Filter bookmarks: You may filter the bookmarks in a folder by query type e.g. segmentation, funnel, cohort, etc.
- Order bookmarks: Click the "Order By" dropdown menu to change the ordering of bookmarks contained in a folder in e.g. ascending alphabetical order vs. ascending date created.
- Change privacy settings: Click the lock icon to change a folder's privacy settings. Only the folder's creator can adjust privacy settings.
- Delete a folder: You may delete a folder by clicking the trashcan icon. Only empty folders can be deleted.
- Move a bookmark: To move a bookmark, click and drag it into the desired folder