Within Funnel, there are a number important data points to take note of. Funnels are user-centric and reflect unique user counts and conversion percentages. Funnel metrics are constrained to both the Date Range and Completion Window selected.
- Avg Time through Funnel is the average time it took users to get from the first step to the last.
- Total Conversion Rate is the percentage of users who successfully completed the entire funnel.
- Events are represented by blue circles, each containing the unique count of users who completed a particuar event or series of events.
- Webbing is the area that connects each event in the funnel. Within the webbings, you can view the conversion rate between each step.
Path Insights displays a variety of important funnel metrics. To access Path Insights, click on an event in your funnel.
- Path displays which steps users completed before completing the selected step.
- Total Drop displays the percentage of users lost in the progression from the previous step to the selected step.
- Total Conversion displays the percentage of users that made it from the previous step to the selected step.
- Average Step Time displays the average amount of time it took users to get from the previous step to the selected step.
In the Path Insights, you may click on a path to access the Data Insights Menu. From there, click "Open in Cohort" or "Open in User Insights" to view the funnel information in other contexts. See Cross-Tool Compatibility in Funnel for more information.
You may zoom in and out of your funnel by using the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the chart window.